- Howdy Week’s Student Activities Block Party – Thursday, August 26rd (see Howdy Week Schedule for timing)
- All-FLO Informational Virtual Livestreams – Sunday, August 29 @ 6 pm (Subscribe to the FLAC YouTube Channel)
- Application Open on the Flac.Tamu.edu website (this site) at the conclusion of All-FLO Informational Livestream
- All FLO Meet & Greet – Wednesday, September 1st from 5-8 pm @ Rudder Plaza
- MSC Open House – Sunday, September 5th (see MSC Open House for schedule)
- FLO Informationals – Week of September 6th
- FLO Applications Due – Sunday, September 12, 2021 Online Submission
- Interview Notification E-Mails & Sign-up -Thursday September 16, 2021
- Online sign-ups for those who have been advanced to the interview stage
- FLO Interviews – Monday September 20th – Friday September 24th,
- Varies based on individual FLOs and what you sign-up preferences
- Applicant Preferences DUE Friday, September 25, 2021st by 8 pm – Visit flos.tamu.edu to preference FLOs!
- FLO Selection Notification E-Mails Sent Monday, September 27, 2021
Individual FLO Informationals (In-Person)
Each FLO will have one scheduled informational during the informational week that does not overlap with any other FLO so that you can maximize your opportunities to interact with each FLO you are interested in. The schedule will be posted below in advance of the week of informationals but they will be between 5-10 pm on Monday-Friday.
|5:00 PM||6:00 PM||7:00 PM||6:00 PM||9:00 PM|
Freshmen are HIGHLY encouraged to talk to the different FLOs at the All FLO Meet & Greet as well as MSC Open House. Likewise, each FLO has been encouraged to offer some social opportunities for Freshmen to get to know the organization before the application deadline. However, once you know which FLOs you would like to apply to you can submit as soon as you’d like once the applications open.